Along with event software platforms, there are popular virtual fundraising software solutions and tools available – many for free. Some examples of what’s available include:
- Double the Donation – helps you raise more money from corporate matching gifts. Their Premium plan is $499 US a year – for institutions with more than $25,000 in annual matching gift revenue a suggested platform is $3000+ per year;
- OneCause – a complete solution for running online auctions – including mobile bidding, easy check-out and payment processing, and auction event software;
- Sprout Social – an all-in-one social media management platform. Cost is $99 – $249 per user per month;
- Bonfire – even at virtual events, t-shirts are always popular souvenirs and good fundraisers. Bonfire lets you design & sell shirts in minutes and has dedicated support and tools for nonprofit fundraisers;
- Fundraise Up – an AI-assisted fundraising solution for nonprofits. No set up fees, transaction costs only;
- Hustle – helps you build meaningful relationships with one-to-one messaging, communicate with your donors in real time, and set up meetings quickly. Useful for event attendance and fundraising;
- Unfold App – a story editor that offers 300+ Instagram story templates. It helps you create professional collage layouts for Instagram Stories with easy-to-use designs, fonts, and tools. The download is free with in-app purchases;
- DESIGN Canva – Create free graphics in minutes using their drag-and-drop feature and layouts to design, share and print business cards, logos, presentations, etc; and,
- GiveForms – lets you seamlessly embed a form on your website, allowing visitors to donate using credit card, PayPal, Google Pay or bank transfers.
For more virtual ideas, please see our article on event platforms for nonprofits and our next article where we’ll give some examples of virtual fundraising ideas.