There are a number of new platforms and services available to choose from for running your next digital event.
- iStaging has launched Virtual Expo – a cloud-based solution that builds on the company’s experience in the real estate and retail sectors. It creates virtual exhibitions and showrooms allowing visitors to interact with an exhibitor to experience a real-time guided tour of a product or service.
- Attendify has a new live-streaming service for virtual and hybrid events. It supports up to five speakers per session, up to 10,000 viewers per session, and unlimited simultaneous sessions.
- e-Attend, by Image Audiovisuals, provides an online conference with a virtual lobby, auditorium, meeting rooms, hospitality suites, networking lounge, expo lobby, exhibit hall, and exhibitor booths.
- AnyClip’s Luminous Watch uses AI to create a searchable hub that ingests content from any source and analyzes, tags, and organizes your digital video library. It then organizes your content into a browse-able video hub, automatically building channels and playlists with advanced search capabilities and dynamic content recommendations.
- Underline is a new event platform designed for the technical, scientific, and academic markets. It provides a digital repository of scientific, academic, and scholarly conference videos – along with event management.
- EventGeek has relaunched under the new name, Circa. With a background in coordinating marketing logistics for events, the platform focuses on helping adapt marketing strategy and skills to the new world of virtual and hybrid events.
- AIM Communication, which specializes in congresses and events, is focusing on digital event strategy and production, social media, and data analysis.